Monday, October 26, 2009
the first
hey you, yeah you, no not that guy, you. now that i've got your attention stay with me a while and i'll entertain your brain with a story of intrigue. do not mind that i do not use capitals or maybe even the correct spelling, for if you want a real story, focus on the story and not the grammar.Let me begin with introducing the character(s).Vincent Cortez is a man with many alternate personalities. He knows each one is there, and every one is as real as the next. The most mild-mannered of the 3 goes by the name Alex Cecil. Alex is an accountant. He makes a decent living, enough to support his beautiful wife, Ashley, and their two boys. He doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, and hasn't been with another women since high school. The next in our list is Mr. Dillinger, or John if you like. John is the club scene kinda guy. He likes to dance and get close to the ladies. He drinks, but not in large quantities. He smokes, but not even enough to smell the tobacco on him. He's a partier, but he knows when to stop. Then comes Vincent. Vinny makes the other two look like infants. Vinny's a raging alcoholic, and smokes a pack and a half a day. He has never been know to turn down any subtance that will rock his brain cells. He's with a different woman every night. He works for a family that may be considered the highest in respectin the underground. Vincent Cortez actually isn't even the real name of this personality, but if I told you that name, I would mysteriously disappear from my home this very evening. I will try my best to keep you entertained during the events that I will be depicting. I promise plenty of violence, but not a lot of romance, there will be entire mob families slaughtered, but I may leave out the smallest of pecs from Alex to his dear wife Ashley. And don't be surprised if the eloquence of the piece flies over your head like a silent boeing 747. I will be trying this as an experiment of my own writing capabilities, thank you for reading, good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment