I've got one week before i leave my life for 2 years. I leave friends, family, and my music behind to serve the greater good. I'm not nervous although i should be. It's a very odd feeling, i mean, I've been more nervous about things that won't affect my life half as much as this journey. And even though I'm only moving a few hundred miles from home, it'll seem like much further because I hope to be working constantly (Not to distance myself from my former life, but because it's the entire reason I'm out there)
Anyways, for anyone who cares, this shall probably be my last blog entry for 2 years. Farewell friends.
I've only known you for maybe three months, but even in that short amount of time I have found you to be one of the best kind of people, and I feel that if you keep on this road your on, you could actually get somewhere above and beyond the mediocre life that so many are unable to ascend from.
ReplyDeleteSo good luck out there, and thanks for chillin with me. I'll see you on the other side :)