Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I am the worst kind of tired. I don't want to sleep, i don't want to be awake, i don't want to go out, i don't want to stay in. I could use some caffeine right about now, but i don't have money and the nearest place that would even sell me caffeine is a mile away!!! So here's the real problem...I've been thinking about a person quite alot for the past couple of days. I'll admit that it's a girl, but that's about all other than the fact that i find her insanely attractive and when she smiles I can't help but smile also. I get to see her most days, but she doesn't know that i feel the way i do. I'd ask her out, but i'm leaving for Washington in 21 days and that doesn't seem like a nice thing to do, "hey wanna go out for three weeks and then i'm gonna leave for 2 years, and i'd like you to wait for me if you don't mind" yeah.....doesn't work. I wish she would tell me that she felt the same way, she invades my dreams, she constantly breaks into my sub-conscience when i least expect it... and i love every damn second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment